The term ‘Stichting Cecile’s Writers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is de Eem 44, Woerden in the Netherlands. Our company registration number is the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (number 54563682). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. This also includes all contents in our magazine. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We will monitor comments left on our site, but we are not responsible for the comments left by third parties. We maintain the right to alter or remove comments.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Cecile’s Writers Magazine is a non-profit organisation with the ambition of encouraging good literary work amongst intercultural writers. We will not charge readers for the magazine. However, for unsolicited submissions, we charge a nominal fee, which helps cover the basic administrative costs related to receiving, reading, and responding to submissions; and to paying the authors we publish.
Payment is done through Paypal. We reserve the right not to read any submissions if a payment has not been made within three days after submission. For their submission fee authors submitting work can expect an answer from us within a maximum of six months. The answer will entail whether or not we accept their work for publication in Cecile’s Writers Magazine (which can be found on www.cecileswriters.com).
Payment is not required during periods of Open Submissions, which will be clearly stated on our website.
We can be contacted via our contact form.
The laws of the Netherlands govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and submitting your work you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply.
Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time as seems fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are therefore advised to re-read these terms and conditions on a regular basis.
These terms and conditions form part of the agreement between you and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Stichting Cecile’s Writers 2016
All Rights Reserved